Monday, December 15, 2008

BUST Magazine's Holiday Craftacular

Armed with all of 60 bucks, I went to BUST's (my fav magazine) annual Holiday Craftacular yesterday in NYC. The line was insane - crazier than Lucky Shops. Good for them! AMY SEDARIS (who FYI isn't one of the nicest people in the world) and PROJECT RUNWAY's Stella Zotis were on hand selling homemade cupcakes, crafts and "leatha."

Here are a few of my favorite new things:

JEMMANIMALS!! These little guys have so much personality. I want to bite them. Holiday dots for holiday cheer.



HERB + GINGER

Their Mork and Minty herbal tea had such a party in my mouth that I would consider giving up coffee for this lovely beverage. Herb + Ginger also sells great tea strainers, infusers and other fruity and herbal teas. Check them out: www.herbandginger.com

1 comment:

CherylBLITZ said...

Mork and Minty!!! I LOVE the name!!! LMAO!!!