Tuesday, November 18, 2008

He's in Love with Janie Jones

"WHAT A FUCKING BITCH!!!!"

That was my reaction to the last line of this week's episode of Californication spoken by Karen. "Yeahhhh...but he [Lew Ashby] is a great kisser..." If that wasn't another SHOT in Hank's heart I don't know what is. After about 10 seconds my reaction turned into actually feeling sorry for Karen for once...because...well, I think Kristal Hawkins at NYmag.com's VULTURE blog sums it up best:

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2008/11/californication_karen_gets_in.html

Also, are we realizing that Lew is fond of Karen because she reminds him of Janie (who I must add is mighty hot). For the most part, this was the first episode of the season that I actually enjoyed. YAY!

But next week? Hmmmmm....

No comments: