Monday, November 3, 2008

Coke Dick & the First Kick


Maybe its because the previews gave EVERYTHING away, but last night I felt myself not as enthused with Californication. Or it could have been the lack of cute little devil worshipping Becca (Hank and Karen's daughter). I am extremely disgusted that Lew banged Mia (though this was expected) - someone needs to hand that girl her ass...I'd love to do it myself.

God help me if this baby is really Hank's, though I have a feeling that either it won't be his or she'll have a miscarriage. If it ends up being Hank's I might have to stop watching the show.

A quote from the lovely Becca: "It's all well and good to talk about happy endings, but if a person can't deliver,
if he keeps screwing up, well, eventually i guess you kinda just have to say fuck you.
Or words to that effect."

No comments: