Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome to Vaginatown... or SUCKtown

Last week's episode of Californication (as you will soon realize, this show consumes me as does its name) I was nearly crying when Hank (David Duchovny) proposed to Karen. Sure it was a little too perfect and the lines were A LOT more cheesy than usual, but it was a total breakthrough in the show and my tears were for joy.






However, Sunday's episode left me enraged and hysterical crying (wow, I am such a woman). Crying is very unusual for me so it's kind of pathetic Karen breaking up with Hank brought me to tears. Bitch, if you thought you made a mistake, you should have never put the ring on!

I fear the next few episodes are only going to make me more and more angry at Hank. But, as Lew Ashby told Hank, he always had that rockstar vibe. Sigh...


No comments: